Post-Poned: Announcing a Special Opportunity for Students Rebuild Teachers!
Students Rebuild Team
This opportunity has been post-poned.
Educators bring our Challenges to life for students, making them rich learning opportunities while building empathy and fostering global citizenship. Because of this, we are excited to offer a new and more in-depth way to celebrate our educators, and to invite them to be more involved in our work.
The Teacher Ambassador program is a year-long opportunity to receive professional development in project-based learning, influence our Challenges, help create classroom resources, and spread the word about Students Rebuild!
*The Teacher Ambassador program includes all-expenses-paid travel in mid-June 2020. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely, and will follow all public health recommendations at that time. Please remain optimistic with us in the hope that we all may be able to travel and gather together safely. We hope you and your communities are all staying healthy and safe!
Each of the ten selected educators will be offered the opportunity to:
- Enrich your own teaching through professional development in project based learning (PBL), while co-creating a custom PBL unit, in partnership with PBLWorks, in support of our next Students Rebuild Challenge
- Influence and have a voice in shaping our global program
- Support Students Rebuild by sharing the program with more students and educators
- Receive professional development and classroom supplies valued at up to $6,500
Here’s who is eligible:
- Elementary, middle, and high school educators currently teaching in the United States. We are particularly interested in teachers who serve students who are traditionally furthest from opportunity.
- Teachers that have participated in at least one Students Rebuild Challenge and are enthusiastic about our mission.
- Classroom teachers that can commit to utilizing the new unit created in their classrooms during the 2020-2021 school year. Teachers can teach in any discipline; General Education, Social Studies, Science, Math, English etc.
- Teachers must be able to commit to the full experience and the items in the timeline noted in the invitation letter.
To learn more about this opportunity, you will find the full details in this Invitation Letter.
When ready to apply, here is the simple editable Application Form!
All applications must be received by April 6, 2020!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.